- Fr. Michael has received a new assignment, effective this summer, as Pastor of St. Columba Church in Hopewell Junction, NY.
- Father Jack Arlotta, presently the Pastor of Sacred Heart Church in Highland Falls, is the new Pastor of St. Stephen’s.
- Men's Group meets the second Saturday each month at 8-9AM in the parish Community Room. Coffee, donuts, and discussions.
- April 12 2015 marks the 150th Anniversary of our parish! Please click on this link to learn or take part in planning.
- Saturday Evening: 5PM
- Sunday: 7:30AM, 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:15PM
- Family Mass: 9AM, except summer
- Weekdays: 7AM Mon-Tue-Thu only
- Weekdays: 9AM Mon to Sat.
- Mass in Spanish: 7PM on 1st Sat.
NOTICE TO ALL PARISHIONERS: Your E-mail address is needed in order for us to provide better communication. We want to create a database of parish e-mail addresses. Please click here and complete the form as soon as possible. Thank you!
Parish Pay Sign-Up
Cardinal Dolan's 2014 Appeal
Prayer Requests & Special Intentions: If you have a loved one whom you would like remembered throughout the months of November & December, submit your prayer request and it will be shared with the parish community.
Catholic Charities helps families by providing treatment and prevention programs to help them cope with the sustained stress caused by social and economic hardship.
Click here to volunteer for parish events.
When you purchase items you need you can help earn money for our parish at the same time! These programs include gift card fundraising and other retail packages that benefit our parishioners. Click here for details>>
The Corrigan Fund
The Corrigan Fund has been established in memory of Msgr. Bernard Corrigan, who served our parish from 1981-1997, and continued in residence here until his death in 2011. It was Monsignor’s wish that we continue to en-hance the beauty of our church. He left a bequest to the parish for this purpose in his will. We have also received a gift from the County Longford Association, which he served as chaplain from 1947-2011. Contributions can be made to the Fund at any time.
St. Stephen-St. Edward Regional School can register new students throughout the school year. Please call us for an appointment. The Children’s Scholarship Fund, through the Archdiocese of New York, has just made available financial scholarship funding. This funding is for new families who may want to enroll their children in grades K through 6 at St. Stephen’s. For information about the Children’s Scholarship Fund, registration and attending St. Stephen-St. Edward School, please call the school office at 845-986-3533.