- Be part of our history, and advertise in the Commemorative Journal: Please click on this link for details>>
- September 15 deadline for Dinner Dance reservations: Please click on this link for details>>
- St. Stephen’s now has a used clothing and fabric-made household goods shed, near the exit of the school parking lot.
- Historical photos needed for the church anniversary project; please contact Susan Supak [firstname.lastname@example.org] or 845-986-4975.
Daily & Sunday Masses
- Sat Evening: 5PM
- Sunday: 7:30AM, 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:15PM
- Sun Family Mass: 9AM, except summer
- Mass in Spanish: 7PM on 1st Sat.
NOTICE TO ALL PARISHIONERS: Your E-mail address is needed in order for us to provide better communication. We want to create a database of parish e-mail addresses. Please click here and complete the form as soon as possible. Thank you!
Parish Pay Sign-Up
Cardinal Dolan's Appeal
Prayer Requests & Special Intentions: If you have a loved one whom you would like remembered throughout the months of November & December, submit your prayer request and it will be shared with the parish community.
Commemorative Journal Ad
COMMEMORATIVE JOURNAL CELEBRATING The 150th Anniversary of the Establishment of St. Stephen the First Martyr Parish; The 50th Anniversary of St. Stephen - St. Edward School. Sep 30, 2015 deadline. ; Click here for details>>
Click here to volunteer for parish events.
When you purchase items you need you can help earn money for our parish at the same time! These programs include gift card fundraising and other retail packages that benefit our parishioners. Click here for details>>
The Corrigan Fund
The Corrigan Fund has been established in memory of Msgr. Bernard Corrigan, who served our parish from 1981-1997, and continued in residence here until his death in 2011. It was Monsignor’s wish that we continue to en-hance the beauty of our church. He left a bequest to the parish for this purpose in his will. We have also received a gift from the County Longford Association, which he served as chaplain from 1947-2011. Contributions can be made to the Fund at any time.
St. Stephen-St. Edward Regional School can register new students throughout the school year. Please call us for an appointment. The Children’s Scholarship Fund, through the Archdiocese of New York, has just made available financial scholarship funding. This funding is for new families who may want to enroll their children in grades K through 6 at St. Stephen’s. For information about the Children’s Scholarship Fund, registration and attending St. Stephen-St. Edward School, please call the school office at 845-986-3533.