- December 26, Friday, 9AM is the Feast of St. Stephen, First Martyr. All Parish Offices are CLOSED.
- St. Stephen’s now has a used clothing and fabric-made household goods shed, near the exit of the school parking lot.
- Volunteers needed to deliver meals at least one weekday a month between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Call Meals on Wheels, 986-3389.
- Historical photos needed for the church anniversary project; please contact Susan Supak [email@example.com] or 845-986-4975.
- We will be scheduling family portraits with LifeTouch photography. See below for scheduling times and details.
- April 11 2015 marks the 150th Anniversary of our parish! Please click on this link to learn or take part in planning.
Christmas & New Year's Masses
- Dec 24, Wed, Christmas Eve: 4PM, 5:30PM, 7:30PM, & Midnight
- Dec 25, Thu, Christmas Day: 8AM, 10AM, 12 Noon
- Sat Dec 28 Evening: 5PM
- Sun Dec 29: 7:30AM, 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:15PM
- Sat Evening: 5PM
- Sun Family Mass: 9AM, except summer
- Octave of Christmas, Dec 26-31,9AM
- Dec 31, Wed: Vigil-Solemnity of Mary, 5:30PM
- Jan 1, Thu, Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God: 8AM, 10AM, 12 Noon
- Mass in Spanish: 7PM on 1st Sat.
NOTICE TO ALL PARISHIONERS: Your E-mail address is needed in order for us to provide better communication. We want to create a database of parish e-mail addresses. Please click here and complete the form as soon as possible. Thank you!
Parish Pay Sign-Up
Mary - Did You Know?
150th Anniversary Family Portraits
Schedule your family portraits now. We’re creating an anniversary yearbook for the 150th anniversary of our church. We would love to have everyone photographed for the book. We are offering a free 8 x 10 portrait and a free book to everyone who sits for a portrait. You will, under no obligation, have the ability to purchase additional photos. We are scheduled for Jan 8, 9, and 10, 2015. Schedule your appointment online and receive a $10 coupon. Click here for Pricing==>
Prayer Requests & Special Intentions: If you have a loved one whom you would like remembered throughout the months of November & December, submit your prayer request and it will be shared with the parish community.
Catholic Charities helps families by providing treatment and prevention programs to help them cope with the sustained stress caused by social and economic hardship.
Click here to volunteer for parish events.
When you purchase items you need you can help earn money for our parish at the same time! These programs include gift card fundraising and other retail packages that benefit our parishioners. Click here for details>>
The Corrigan Fund
The Corrigan Fund has been established in memory of Msgr. Bernard Corrigan, who served our parish from 1981-1997, and continued in residence here until his death in 2011. It was Monsignor’s wish that we continue to en-hance the beauty of our church. He left a bequest to the parish for this purpose in his will. We have also received a gift from the County Longford Association, which he served as chaplain from 1947-2011. Contributions can be made to the Fund at any time.
St. Stephen-St. Edward Regional School can register new students throughout the school year. Please call us for an appointment. The Children’s Scholarship Fund, through the Archdiocese of New York, has just made available financial scholarship funding. This funding is for new families who may want to enroll their children in grades K through 6 at St. Stephen’s. For information about the Children’s Scholarship Fund, registration and attending St. Stephen-St. Edward School, please call the school office at 845-986-3533.