- Confessions every Saturday, 3:30-4:30PM; Dec 16, Reconciliation Monday throughout the NY Archdiocese, 4-8PM; Tuesday Dec 17, 9:30-10:30AM. --
- Parish Calendars are available for 2014, in the church atrium. Please limit one per family. Compliments of Lazear-Smith and Vander Plaat Memorial Home. Thank you! --
- We are offering Pre-K Sunday School Classes, on Dec 1, 8, and 15 duriung the 9AM Mass. --
- December 14, 2013: Annual Christmas Cookie Swap, at 6PM in the School Cafeteria. Bake and bring six dozen of one kind, and swap for six dozen of a flavorful assortment to get you through the Holidays! Click for details >>
- Bellvale Community is making available to our parishioners “Rich In Years” by Johann Christoph Arnold. Cardinal Dolan writes: “In this compact yet compelling book, Arnold brings the reader a wealth of personal stories about growing older ." --
- Jan 5, 2014, at 1:15PM Epiphany Party in the school cafeteria, to say "Thank You" to our parish violunteers. Please RSVP at the parish office, no later than Monday, Dec 30th. Call: 845-986-4028. --
Christmas & New Year Schedule
- Christmas Eve Dec 24: 4PM, 5:30, 7:30 & Midnight
- Christmas Day Dec 25: 8AM, 10:00AM, 12Noon
- Octave of Christmas Dec 26-31: 9AM Daily Mass
- Feast of St. Stephen Dec 26: Parish Offices Closed
- Vigil–Solemnity of Mary Dec 31: 5:30PM
- Solemnity of Mary Jan 1: 8AM, 10:00AM, 12Noon
Mass Schedule (Now through Dec 21)
- Saturday Evening: 5PM
- Sunday: 7:30AM, 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:15PM
- Family Mass: 9AM, except summer
- Weekdays: 7AM Mon-Tue-Thu only
- Weekdays: 9AM Mon to Sat.
- Mass in Spanish: 7PM on 1st Sat.
NOTICE TO ALL PARISHIONERS: Your E-mail address is needed in order for us to provide better communication. We want to create a database of parish e-mail addresses. Please click here and complete the form as soon as possible. Thank you!
Parish Pay Sign-Up
Prayer Requests & Special Intentions: If you have a loved one whom you would like remembered throughout the months of November & December, submit your prayer request and it will be shared with the parish community.
The Great Recession of 2008 continues to have lingering effects upon families throughout Orange County. In the above video you can learn what Catholic Charities is doing to help families cope with the sustained stress caused by economic hardship.
Click here to volunteer for parish events.
When you purchase items you need you can help earn money for our parish at the same time! These programs include gift card fundraising and other retail packages that benefit our parishioners. Click here for details>>
Parish Photo and Video Gallery of Events
Youth Group News
We are pleased to announce that we are starting a Youth Group for Grades 7-8-9. Leadership will be provided by Courtney Callanan, a Cap Corps Volunteer from Capuchin Youth and Family Ministries and by teen volunteers in Grades 10-11-12. Our first Youth Group Meeting will be on Sunday, October 20 from 7:00-8:30 p.m. in the school gym. We plan to meet most every Sunday, with a trip or activity once a month. Special activities will include: November — Roller Skating or Laser Tag; December — Christmas Caroling; January — Lock-In; February — Ice Skating; March — Midnight Run. See you at Youth Group!
The Corrigan Fund
The Corrigan Fund has been established in memory of Msgr. Bernard Corrigan, who served our parish from 1981-1997, and continued in residence here until his death in 2011. It was Monsignor’s wish that we continue to en-hance the beauty of our church. He left a bequest to the parish for this purpose in his will. We have also received a gift from the County Longford Association, which he served as chaplain from 1947-2011. Contributions can be made to the Fund at any time.
St. Stephen-St. Edward Regional School can register new students throughout the school year. Please call us for an appointment. The Children’s Scholarship Fund, through the Archdiocese of New York, has just made available financial scholarship funding. This funding is for new families who may want to enroll their children in grades K through 6 at St. Stephen’s. For information about the Children’s Scholarship Fund, registration and attending St. Stephen-St. Edward School, please call the school office at 845-986-3533.